Friday, October 15, 2010

YAY! A day of all four legs working nicely!


Whoohoo! I am HAPPY!

I’ve had Luna on a homeopathic anti-inflammatory treatment since last night that I thought would help her knee, and by golly, it did! I have not seen ONE wrong move from her today. That’s GREAT!

I’ll continue to give her this stuff for 7 days total, while sticking with the straight line exercise. Whew, I'm glad it’s helping, I feared we were back to square one! If she continues to do this well, I don’t think we’ll need to see the vet again. If she is again - or still - limping by Monday, I will call the vet and ask her advice.

The picture is Luna at 15 months at the beach, playing with our, in this shot, 11 year old West Highland White Terrier. They run, bark loudly, the little guy tries to bodyslam Luna, it’s massive fun. Sometimes Luna has to jump over Cedric - the Westie - to prevent collisions or landing on him. He looks like a real monster in this shot! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment