Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekly Worksheet for Week 8.

Here's what I plan to work on this week:


And since I've got the training bug, I tested Steps to Success L2 Target right after dinner. She passed with flying colors! That's double reinforcement for me; I get to sign off another Steps to Success exercise, AND one less behavior I have to teach. Actually that's not a great thing really, it's just reinforcement to the procrastinator that is me. ;-) Hmmm... (shhhh, don't tell anyone!)

Steps to Success Level 2 Target
L2S1Dog Touches wooden object in trainer's hand.Pass
L2S2Dog Touches plastic object in trainer's hand.Pass
L2S3Dog Touches metal object in trainer's hand.Pass
L2S4Dog Touches sticky note on the wall.Pass
L2S5Dog closes a cabinet door. Oh, she LOVES that!Pass

Here's to another week of fun training!
Luna's updated Progress Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment