Friday, February 11, 2011

Daily Shoot #1.


The assignment for today:
"Sometimes what’s out of focus can make the shot. Create a photograph today where some/all of your subject isn't in focus."
Okay, that's not too hard... except that... when is the focus on depth and when is it 'just' not in focus? Ah well...

Luna was trying to sleep on her fluffy newish bed, she made it clear to me that she preferred not to have that lens in her face. I didn't give up, and so she decided to pretend being asleep. And that made her shift into a position that I thought was perfect for this Daily Shoot assignment!


I like this last one best. You can see how Luna had given up at this point and pretended to be asleep. ;-)
Awwww.... that's not very nice of me... well, then I guess I'll go make it up to her now!

1 comment:

  1. The bottom shot is PERFECT!!! Great idea, perfect picture!

    ReplyDelete