Monday, February 21, 2011

Daily Shoot #5.

Today's Daily Shoot assignment:
"Who are you? Make a self-portrait today and show the rest of us what you look like."
Oooh, fun! I have lots of pictures of myself with Luna, but of course today I wanted to make a new one. We ended up going to the beach with the dogs, so I asked my parents to take a shot of me with Luna. Not entirely a self-portrait, but I really wanted an outdoor shot. So, here it is!


This is my usual 'out-with-the-dog' winter outfit; my super comfy wind- and waterproof Fjallraven jacket with a grand total of 8 roomy pockets, a pair of jeans and fleece-lined wellingtons. Blue leash, Acme 211,5 whistle on a blue cord (you can just see it in the picture) and of COURSE, my dog!

I have lots more pictures of Luna having fun at the beach, I will post those later.

2 comments:

  1. Given the smile on your and Luna's face, it's easy to see you liked this one!

    (I totally wimped out. I did upload something, but it's a real stretch to call it a portrait!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a fun day at the beach with my dog ALWAYS brings a smile to my face! And it had been a long time since I was in a shot with Luna, so I take what I can get.

    ReplyDelete